Monday, November 28, 2011

AN URGENT CALL TO ACTION!!!!!!!

I spend a lot of time perusing through information to share with you in this blog.  Tonight, I was watching a video of an actual suicide note that was written by a young boy just before he killed himself.  Heart wrenching doesn't even begin to describe the feeling I got.  And, the feeling YOU would get if you were to read the same note.

Then, I started reading the comments.  This one jumped off the screen at me:  "I'm 19 and I'm going to end my pain...Well my b day is december 15th...I'm 18...If only you guys knew my life...And the pain I'm going through"  You read that right.  And, THIS WAS WRITTEN JUST A FEW HOURS AGO!  So, I'm calling on every single person reading this to help save this young man's life.  I've only been able to connect through his youtube page, http://www.youtube.com/user/donaldadin2009, but I sent him a message pleading for him to seek help.   I sent him a link for befrienders.  Lots and lots of kind words and genuine concern might just save a life!!!!  Let's give it a try.  Like, right now!!!  A life is depending on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment